The need for continued additional transportation infrastructure investment in the Cascadia (Vancouver, Seattle and Portland) megaregion is clear. The 2019 Ultra-High-Speed Ground Transportation (UHSGT) Business Case assessment has resulted in a clearer, more comprehensive and detailed picture of the wide range of benefits that would accrue to the region should an UHSGT system be built.
Laura Shabe, Vice President of Corridor and Network Planning at WSP will provide an overview presentation followed by a Q&A session of the Ultra-High-Speed Ground Transportation Business Case. The presentation will focus on the analysis that led to recommending the UHSGT concept given the qualitative and quantitative benefits it will bring to the region.
- Wednesday February 5th, 2019
- Welcome and refreshments: 5:30 p.m.
- Presentation followed by Q&A: 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Multipurpose Room 4, Creekside Community Recreation Centre
- 1 Athletes WayVancouver, BC, CA V5Y 0B1
Cost (includes pizza and soft drinks):
- $10 (General Admission)
- $5 (Student Admission)NOTE: Due to popular demand, FREE tickets are no longer available as of January 23rd. Students may register at the discounted rate with a valid student email address. (Student email addresses may also be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Skytrain: Canada Line (Olympic Village Station)
- Expo Line (Main Street-Science World Station)
- Bus: #84 (Ontario St Stop)
Or copy this link into your browser: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ultra-high-speed-ground-transportation-study-vancouver-seattle-portland-tickets-89198468019
Please register as soon as possible as seating space is limited!
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact us at email@example.com. Please visit us at www.cscebc.ca for more information.